Would you be interested in working as part of combined client and contractor team for the design, coding, testing and commissioning of PLC systems? And do you have established experience of working within industries such as power, biomass, energy or water treatment? Then read on.
We are seeking:
- Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience expectation to fulfil requirements of this post.
- Schneider Quantum/M580 & Unity 11
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- Knowledge of project lifecycle
- Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
- PLC system design, coding, testing and commissioning
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join an advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company that specialises in automation, control and IT solutions. If your expertise is in keeping with the above and you would like to be considered, do get in contact with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications can only be considered from permanent UK residents.